We look for employees who share our values:
Reliability – we keep our promises and agreements. If we promise to do something, we deliver on that promise. We are direct and honest. We are not afraid to own up to our mistakes. We treat mistakes as lessons for improving things in the future.
Quality – we work as if for our own benefit because everything we do bears our brand and name. We appreciate professionalism and thus also lifelong learning and the drive to continuously improve your professional knowledge and skills.
Flexibility – we think outside the box. We are innovative and focussed on coming up with solutions. We are attentive and responsive to our surroundings, whether that be the concerns of a colleague or the working environment and natural environment.
Cooperation – we are one team and value cooperation. We give thought to everything we do, we are open and inclusive of all participants in communication – this is the foundation of seamless teamwork.
As an employer
- We offer employment in which you can help build large-scale infrastructure objects in Estonia and Finland.
- We ensure a safe working environment.
- We are committed to the professional training and development of our employees and support them in acquiring new skills.
- We promote the acquisition of professional education by enabling employees to engage in studies alongside their work (as needed) and maintaining average remuneration for days spent at school..
- We provide opportunities for self-realisation and professional development.
- We promote sports.
- We provide financial support in the event of important family occasions.
- We offer bonuses for outstanding work results.
- We grant additional holidays starting from the third year of employment.
We offer various internships for students of Road Construction, Railway Applications and Mechanical Engineering.
Contact us and ask us for more information: email@example.com