WHO ARE WE?
Go Track constructs, repairs and maintains railways. We have been operating in Estonia and Finland for almost 20 years. Our experienced team comprises more than a hundred railway experts, from mechanics to engineers. By upgrading railway infrastructure, we generate significant value for all of society. We help make railway traffic faster and safer whilst also considering the environment. Every passenger on board and every pedestrian and driver crossing the railway can see and feel the effects of our work. So hop on board and join the ride if you don’t want to miss out!
WHAT MAKES GO TRACK THE RIGHT CHOICE?
WE WORK AS A TEAM
- We tackle real life situations every day.
- Every single employee is important to us, because only as a team are we able to come up with smart solutions and ensure a high quality of service.
- Our work relies on punctuality, because there are specific timeframes for completing tasks.
- Working at Go Track means sharing in the zeal and incisiveness as well as the experience and stability.
- We respect, trust and complement one another.
YOUR WORK HAS MEANING
- With us, you will be able to help make sure that passengers and goods get to their destination quickly, safely and in an environmentally friendly way.
- You can get a sense of our achievements every day, whether riding a train or traversing a level crossing.
- Working with us is mobile. Depending on your tasks, you may have the opportunity to travel through Estonia and Finland by rail – from Tallinn to Valga and Rovaniemi to Helsinki.
STAYING ON TRACK TOGETHER
- With us, you can continue to improve your railway skills.
- We are committed to your professional training and support you in acquiring new skills.
- We value experience driven learning.
- Through deliberate action, you can develop your skillset as much as you want.
EXCAVATOR OPERATORApply here
RAILWAY MACHINERY OPERATORApply here
BUILDER OF TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORKSApply here
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY ABOUT US
“I love working at Go Track because there is no routine. Our organisation supports employees’ wellbeing at work, we have a positive atmosphere and a can-do attitude. Our team will never leave you to deal with your problems and concerns alone. I see my future in our company and an opportunity to grow.”
Rainar Kõiv, Project Manager
“Working at Go Track is quite diverse. Every day is different because this is not your regular nine to five job. If you learn new skills and get the necessary certificates, you can work with a wide range of machines and even refine your repair skills. The people you work with are helpful and there is no shortage of humour.
Siim-Kristjan Ratas, Manager of Special Railway Vehicles
“Work at Go Track introduces me to the exciting and challenging tasks and there is no lack of them in a railway construction company. What really makes this job special is the team. Together, we tackle monumental tasks that may seem overwhelming at first, but we manage to overcome all difficulties through team effort. Railway construction requires a lot of travelling and my work tasks have taken me to a lot of exciting places I might otherwise never have visited.”
Martin Liidlein, Project Manager
“I like working at Go Track because the work here is very diversified. New challenges come up all the time. Go Track supports employees in their development by providing various exams and training at the expense of the company. The economy has been pretty unforgiving the last few years, but I have never felt unsure about not getting paid on time or in full. Another upside is the health insurance and the possibility to opt for a gym allowance.”
Kevin Kangur, Master Welder
GOOD TO KNOW
- 65% of Go Track employees hold at least one professional certificate related to the rail sector.
- On average, our employees have been with the company for more than 7 years.
- 10% of our employees have been with us for more than 20 years.
- Nearly a third of our employees are aged 30 or under.
- News portal Delfi Ärileht
Work Life podcast (tööelu in Estonian) #27: Railways are becoming more relevant not going away.
We are ready to welcome technically adept students of road construction, railway engineering and mechanical engineering. Internships are paid and the best interns will be offered the chance to continue working for us. If you are interested, be sure to contact us and ask for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were unable to find the right vacancy for you at this time, but are keen to work in the railway sector, please let us know! We will be in contact as soon as we find a suitable position.
Learn more by calling 51 60 498 or email@example.com
Terje Annus, HR Manager